Saturday, April 12, 2014

"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Johnny Depp was on the show this time.  I found him to really be on it.  He seemed more positive and less depressed than Ellen DeGeneres.  I want to post to help myself and to others out.  However, I noticed Ellen DeGeneres likes to be like a baby, like no this is this and that is that.  She used to be able to not do that.  I came to the conclusion that Ellen DeGeneres does not give young people who look good a hard time, like age 17.  I'm 27, not 15 or 16.  In saying "a hard time" I mean like with me she often says no to a lot of things for no reason.  She seems to be demonstrating herself to what the teens should follow of her, yet she doesn't really care as much about them supposedly because she might get more a kick outta sad to say quitting the show, though she also might want some sort of relief as in rest.  I only hope that she could like take off a year and see how old she really feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment