Saturday, April 12, 2014

Problem

Ellen doesn't like me.  I just had to transfer my blog today to a browser where I have to go in and edit something each time.  It's been awhile this time, too.  Ellen did it, she can't get mad and do weird things because of it.  I got wind I "can't watch" Fridays "cuza my dad" wanting weird things, too.

She keeps sending me insulting secret messages.  She started doing it on the show.  How is that okay?  I am nice to her.  I was just mad at the insults!  Someone else mighta done it.  If you know she did it, why don't you say something?  Why doesn't she?  I'm being ignored like I'm just a machine.  It makes me feel bad.  Other people have irritated me, as well, and it makes me wanna like squirm around in some way or hit something or h*** someone, often the 1 who did it.  Ellen says it's important to know she did it.  What is the point in that?  She also claimed it was cuz I was born when she wasn't 32 yet.  She thinks they shoulda waited, and I think she shoulda, too.  This person is not liking watching me and keeps saving the message like I'm not good enough if Ellen wants to read it.  Essentially, I don't care if she reads it, I wouldn't go berserk.  I wish my blog were something that people would wanna read.

Also, my eyes I've been playing with, and SHE is uneasey and playing them back to not be as pretty.  These are my eyes, and she said not to watch Fridays!  She didn't literally, but I am still gonna cuz I think she's kidding around with a vague message.  Supposedly, it's cuz my dad wants me on the weekend, but I'm too old to be in his own tutelage.  I am free to live in the world, whether it's working nights or weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment