Saturday, April 12, 2014

It does hurt me..

..@ watching on Fridays.  I think I even was told that that was a joke.  Now, that person watching will make fun of me for saying oh it's just a joke!  That's not what's important.  It's what the message was cuz if Ellen doesn't want me to watch Fridays, I mean it's her show.  Also, I got a wasteful message about me and Lily Depp watching over Nell like we're fascinated she's younger.  It doesn't work that way.  You judge by who they are.  You didn't say it in a nice way.  It was an annoying way like you said I would meditate on my cousin as spoiled or even at all! in a way that makes me look bad.  I don't feel ways like that, bad ways.  You guys all just keep bothering me, and it's like there was nothing to do most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment