Thursday, April 10, 2014

More Messages

I said something and now they wanna trade places with someone @ me moving to the New Orleans area.  How *beep* is that?!  What I said I didn't mean anything that was bad.  It was about something bad.  You simply took it in stride and are wasting my blog space.  Then I got another message that someone wouldn't do something for me, like I'm a spoiled brat.  They just randomly say anything.  They have no right to spy on my and limit my options.  They are also joking that someone was never mean to me when they were a lot.  They like looked at me with a smile @ it.  I wasn't even the 1 being mad at this person in their face.  This person fought with me more recently in our relationship, at least twice, since I've been older.  This person always finds a way to get in trouble, and they mirror it to my situation, and that is far from the truth.  I got very little attention.

They won't stop bothering me.  Now, they said what does ^some number^ mean?  Like, I get less of something.  They are making me wanna hit something.  I think this is illegal.  You should stop or let me hit something.  They will get worse if I do, and it will put strain on me.  I tried to ignore it, but this is gone too far.  They just made it worse as I tried to mind my business.

They just said that a boy from England is like my opposite brother, and I care @ him.

No comments:

Post a Comment