Thursday, April 10, 2014

Problem

You can't get mad at me for not being like someone who just sits there and does nothing but smile and answer the simple questions.  You think maybe you can point at my race, but here I am talking.  I'm not a monster.  Who knows who could be a monster?!  I don't seem to be.  You think that this person in my past was fine and I have the problem for talking about them.  Anyone would know that if I told them, but I was more patient in their presence and they simply stole all the attention.  You think I have attention now, but this person really was a problem for me in some way I've mentioned or something.  I remember people got mad at this person a lot.  Anyway, you are bringing it up just because of something I said and did not say how it was related to what I said, which seems to be true.  You just want me to have to deal with this, and what I deal with is like not needed to be dealt with.  You simply decided I was bad and the other person was good and bothered me.  Now, you think "I admitted it."  I said I don't agree, and it's about me.  I almost pressed something and now this thing keeps loading by it, and it reminds me of someone or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment