Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nell Burton

I always admired her and was interested in her from about the beginning.  Later, something happened, people thought I wanted to say something mean about her.  People were spying on me, things changed.  I was to blame, all the earth had heard of my shame.  I felt disdain and in much pain.  I could not help my past bitterness at the situation.

I was wondering your opinion on her - link.  She is just a nice girl, dunno why people go extra measures to instill feelings otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing these pictures before. She seems like a nice girl. Her mother seems to just look like an ordinary everyday person in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like her!

      Well, lots of people look the way you described her mom in these pictures. She looks dressed in the likes of her kooky yet brotherly cinematic boyfriend, Tim Burton.

      Delete