Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bring Back the Past

I will just consider that we are still in the same world and your precious teenagers are spoiled brats?  Remember, they just act up and pretend so much that the world holds no depth.  You're very wrong, I don't care how young your parents are.

No, I am not as tight as some, but I think I was affected with that.  I'm getting messages that I'm silly to think this and that silly should be applied to you in a different way.  I guess your teens are all in place.  I do care and want you off having fun.  I wish not to be mutilated.  I assume I came that way, but no one is talking to me telling me how to make things better and tapping into things.  I just got 2 new Twitters and am adding more people, so maybe things will start to mean something great for me, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment