Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hoping to Compensate for My Actions

I explained why I said what I said, and I'm sorry to say you misinterpreted and figured it was inappropriate for pointedly me and also like at this time especially.  I meant what I meant, I don't mean very inappropriate things.  I did say it possibly a few times.

You know, most people speak along the lines of this suggestion when they speak of this person or, as the person ^likes^, this "case."  I am sorry if it is not good for her, I assume it's something you'll wanna just be over with.

This is the sorta thing that people don't really care to discuss, as well.  It is suggestive and makes a mark.  I just figured this would help, to think @ my actions and apologize more, if possible.  It seemed best to nail down, but I recently learned not to follow my gut instincts.  So, forget @ it.. and I am very sorry.  I hope I sound sincere.  I realize I should just live my life and be happy and not get hung up in things.  I figured that at dinner, last night, in fact, strangely enough.

I feel pushed to feel submissive for it.  I do feel submissive in rank and stature, which seems to be something which may have been called for.  I do believe these people have a problem.  They seem to not wanna ever listen to me and not let me do anything, and then this comes up.  They do not wish to pay for their wrongs in society.  They want to think they are perfect and that people are jealous and wish they were them.  For reasons we do not wish upon them, this is untrue.  I mean, famous people have to be a way that people can think on without feeling surprised and shocked by the funny things you think they do.  Everyone is a mystery, you know.  We don't know.

I guess I will leave this relatively longer than most posts post here.  Yes, I can see I am improving in thought, but something came over me, as well, now.  I'll go ahead and post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment