Sunday, April 13, 2014

Question

Why did Ellen seem so mad that you people set up something like a pizza club nearby for me to go to, she kept threatening you guys to pull me away from her.  I thought she had invited people to watch her show.  Not sure what was so angering her, but she seemed so downcast.  The point was still that she doesn't really want me to watch all the time and might pull away times.  Fridays she's free and doesn't want to spill into the weekend.  I can watch though in my room.  I mean, maybe that's the day I don't watch unless I feel okay or so she can feel a time when someone like me is not watching cuz she is so attentive..  I have a feeling it's something a bit different.  I wonder exactly why, just that I've had enough of her attention? so don't watch then?  I tried to occupy myself otherwise but still catch the show like I would any show.  I tried to get in a movie, tried to go to school.  Still trying to keep up but not be like inserting myself online all day like doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment