Sunday, April 13, 2014

E-Mail

Am I eligible?

I want to be a talk show host like Ellen DeGeneres and a movie actress maybe to start.

So, I want to do General Broadcasting.  I have 1 semester where I should have had withdrawals, but instead it's all F's.  The rest however is above a 4.0.  The bad semester was at Valencia.  I might be able to get the grades withdrawn, but it's hard to convince them I was not well.  I was told to go on a break and I took 18 hours online and didn't finish and for some reason was confused and didn't withdraw.  I was told just to tell my story.  Anyway, I have like 50 hours of a 3.0 like the requirements said.  So, I was wondering more if this program would meet my needs or what program would.  For instance, I also wanna be a classical singer and sing just on my own though used to be a music major.  I don't wanna major in Theater cuz I don't wanna act on stage and that's what its sentiment is.  I know Communications is for people to host on TV.  At my college they had a major called Communications + Theater, so I assume my wish to be an actor also will be helped.  I don't know if it would make sense to minor in Film or not with such a busy schedule.  I just found out that it allows room for a required minor so guess I'm all set!

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Christina Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment