Friday, April 11, 2014

Problem

I don't like secret messages like that.  I think I am supposed to watch the show every day..?  Why get so mad at me?  What's gonna happen on Fridays?  Is it for the kids's weekends?  What about me??  It's a public TV show.  Friday must be a good day.  You know, she used to post more on Twitter.  She really has something over me.  Everyone tries to protect her like she's more of a lady.  I wonder how they manage.

It's just a mixed message because of someone onboard this shit experience.  I've already said this experience is shit.  It's not safe, obviously not fullproof.  No one says maybe you shouldn't watch my show I dunno on Fridays via symbols in communication and never saying it.  That's a way to do something in secret.  I will continue to watch the show if I don't know otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment