Friday, April 11, 2014

Chores

I folded a basket of laundry from last week.

I have some things still hanging.

I ironed 2 loads of things hanging.

I have been washing 2 loads.

Later, the dishes, wanna watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  I'm showered but need to change and put on makeup.  Was gonna go outside.

I'm upset, yea, because things aren't going smoothly|right, but I cooled down, did not mean anything, just kinda like I said felt totally cornered.  So, I just seethed I guess and finally figured I could post what was wrong later to like figure it out and let people know something that might be important for me.

Sorry for any of the bad things that came to my mind, maybe just 2 concrete things I didn't formulate on purpose.  I figure since I started cursing @ the noises I heard no one likes me, but I can find people in the outcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment